2010-03-22

Merit on Yeaw's Birthday


21 March 1971 was my only brother birthday, he is 10 years younger than me.  Yesterday was his birthday so we went to the temple "Wat Kratoom Sua Pla" on Soi On nut 67, which now is very famous because they have arranged for many kinds of religious rites.  My brother offering to the priests in general, not as individuals and we also feed the fishes in the river (Klong Sansab)  A lot of people now come to this temple and I think I would like to go more often too. 

Not to make sin is not enough now but do the merit more too for goodness and happiness in the life.

My beloved nephew "Mark" he likes to feed the fishes and respect to the monk, we like to rise him up to be a genourous man in the future.

Enjoy
Supattra
22-03-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment