2010-03-23

My First Blythe



I named her "Namwhan" means Sweet water or Syrub, I don't know why I fall in love with a doll like this, actually as you guys know I am 49 years already.  But may be of the age, sometime I feel lonely and need to do more things in life, I do now crocheting, knitting, dress making.  Just keep myself busy.  I bought her two years ago and last year I bouht another one which I will show her next time.


I do not have time to play recently, but very good feeling when look at my dolls standing in the room, I have 3 cats at home, so they keep me busy all the time.  And during the day, very busy at work.

It is true that if we have one blythe, we gonna like to have more and more, very interesting new model coming out every month.  But as you know the price is so expensive, so I have to think a lot before buying it.

Have fun with your life, enjoy!
Supattra
23 Mar 2010

[[Today, I am sick and stay home ]]

เมื่อสองปีที่แล้ว ได้เห็น ตุ๊กตาบลายธ์ของน้องในห้องงานฝีมือ เป็นรุ่น Welcome Winter รู้สึกหลงรักทันทีและอยากได้ไว้ครอบครองมั่ง น้องเขาตัดชุดน่ารัก ๆ ให้ใส่ แล้วเอามาอวดในบลอคบ่อย ๆ
เลยตัดสินใจซื้อ ก่อนซื้อก็ค้นข้อมูลต่าง ๆ ของตุ๊กตา เป็นแบบน่ารัก ๆ เยอะ และที่เพิ่งออกจำหน่าย ก็ราคาไม่สูงเท่าเจ้ารุ่นนี้ แต่ทำไงได้ ดันไปสบตาเขาเข้า เลยกัดฟัน จ่ายไป 6500.- บาทเพื่อได้น้องมาครอบครอง

ตั้งชื่อให้ว่า น้ำหวาน เพราะหน้าหวานมาก ๆ ยังตัดชุดไม่เป็น ก็ได้แต่ซื้อให้ และถักหมวกให้ใส่ ถักชุดด้วยด้ายวีนัส ก็น่ารักดี และได้ไปเรียนตัดชุดน้องมา ได้กางเกงมา 2 ตัว เสื้อ 1 ตัว กระโปรงด้วย วันหลังจะเอาชุดมาอวด ไปเรียนกับห้อง งานฝีมือ ในพันทิพ

เมื่อปีที่แล้ว ก็ได้น้องมาครอบครองอีก 1 ตัว เป็นรุ่น "Punkaholic People" ตั้งชื่อให้ว่า "น้ำฝน" ลูกชายช่วยออกเงินครึ่งหนึ่ง เป็นของขวัญวันเกิด แล้วจะมาเล่าเรื่องน้อง น้ำฝนวันหลังนะคะ

No comments:

Post a Comment